10/04/2007

Depressed

I am depressed.  There is an empty hole in my heart, a twisting feeling in my belly, and general sadness. 

    • I have lost my lover of 11 yrs
    • I was dumped
    • I had a miscarriage at 3 months
    • My ex-partner was very mean to me just hours after my miscarriage (and continued to be mean each time I saw or had corresponse with her)
    • I am without a front tooth since July 19 (no tooth on the horizon for at least 2 months)
    • I have hired an attorney (costing me a lot of money)
    • My ex wants over 6 figures from me.  I will have to per her a significant amount of money
    • My last IVF failed, and I am not pregnant
    • I can't afford to keep trying
    • I am too old to have a child and my eggs are rotted
    • What would I do with a baby all by myself? What if I get depressed?
    • After IVF, attorney, and paying off the ex, I will have no money in savings.
    • My life is so different. I am sad and crying a lot.
    • I have withdrawn from friends. I don't want to see or talk to anyone.
    • How could I have a child and be so isolated?
    • Why even worry about it, I don't have money to try again. I have old, rotted eggs.
    • I don't have any more vials from my preferred sperm donor and he is retired.

No comments: