8/23/2007

The Last Solace

Tonight was the last meeting for the Solace Group. Even though we had homework that I didn't like (this group was much more work than the general counselling group at my RE's office), I still benefited and hope to meet up with some of the crowd again.

I was asked about my future pregnancy. The leader wanted to know how I would feel when I passed the 12 week mark - would I feel relieved? My answer is "no" - I was naive about miscarriages before. There are so many late term miscarriages; the woman sitting next to me had one at 28 weeks. I will definitely be going to a support group when I am pregnant again.

Lupron - I didn' t have any reaction this morning or last night, so that is good. I wonder why I had a reaction for a couple of days.

I'm excited to see my u/s at tomorrow's appointment. I hope that I have an amazing number of follicles and that it leads to another BFP. I hope that I didn't use up my luck with my last pregnancy.

No comments: