8/27/2007

What is She Doing to ME

Why the heck did she leave me and why is she doing this to me. I am still in shock over being dumped, rejected, and vilified. It isn't like I cheated on her, or got into a big fight. I just don't understand. One day she tells me that she wants to be independent, and she leaves.

From the beginning, I was told (by her) that she is different. That she wouldn't never hurt me or do any unsavory financial things to me. She has been the worst to me. At least, I got all of my money that was owed to me by the one before. She told me that she wouldn't ask for 50%. She told me that she would never screw me. She is such a liar.

Not only am I alone and in dismay, but I lost my best friend. I don't have her to talk to anymore. She left me at the worst time of my life. She was mean to me during my miscarriage. Just hours after my hospitalization for my miscarriage, she yells at me that I will have to pay her for the house. The house where I paid 75% of all expenses.

Who is this person? Why is she doing this to me? I am so hurt that there just aren't words to describe what I am going through. The fucking bitch.

No comments: