7/16/2007

Bike Ride Bad Feeling

I'm having a thing against using an asthma inhaler. I'm trying to keep my body drug free in anticipation of TTC, but I end up being oxygen deprived. I attempted to ride my mountain bike up Green Mountain for exercise. I was having a difficult time and had to stop a lot to rest and hand my head (to avoid fainting). After a while, I realized that I was stopping more and more frequently and felt pretty bad.

The lack of oxygen was getting to me and I was over 3/4 of the way to the top. I finally decided that I didn't need to do myself in, so I turned about and rode down the hill. I have turned into a wimp and am afraid to go fast because I might fall on the gravel. I have had experience from this, so I turned into a granny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.