7/12/2007

Getting Probbed

Today, I had my uterus checked out. The last time I was in those same stirrups, I was looking at my 8.5 week old baby and listening to the heart beat. I was very emotional, and I surprised myself by crying. It was too much to be back in the stirrups and starting all over again. I am not supposed to be back. I was so happy last time with a baby to view.

The ultrasound looked good. I had 3 follicles on the left side and 5-6 on the right. I'm not doing anything with those follicles, but it is nice to know that I can still produce w/out stimulation.

The hysteroscopy wasn't very comfortable, but it was quick. The doctor came into the room and got down to business right away. I think he left the room 2 minutes later and $600 richer. The good news is that my uterus is fine and is ready for another cycle. The question is "Am I ready?"

No comments: