9/14/2007

The Morning of my BETA

Here goes the last set of "symptoms" prior to my blood test. I feel that I may be pregnant, but I realize that it could all be from the hormones that I have been taking. It makes me sad that I could be duped into thinking that I am pregnant. Then I think "Well, what do I expect? I am 43 and alone - I should be realistic."

  • Boobs are not sore, but they seem fuller
  • Peeing a lot (my best symptom)
  • I weigh 140 (5 pounds more than when I started the IVF drugs)
  • Yesterday, I felt that woozy 'out of body' feeling, but just a little bit. Not like when I was pregnant.
  • I didn't pee much, yesterday so that has me worried.
  • I'm not spotting any more. The "spotting" that I did have was very, very light and little. I could barely see it. Or, it was my imagination. Maybe all of my so-called symptoms are my imagination. Maybe, I am just fucking crazy.
  • I feel minor cramping. Even after I relieve myself, so it isn't my bowels.
  • I get very, very hungry and eat much more than I think I can eat.
  • I've been wearing my blond grandmother's, fake aquamarine ring and a necklace from my mother that includes my great grandmother's wedding ring that my grandmother wore, a mazol that was given to my mother from her brother, a good luck horn that was my uncle's and a Jewish star (also my uncle's). My uncle and grandmothers have all passed away. So, I've been wearing the jewelry (non-stop, except for bathing) since the ET - very superstitious (and I'm not that way)

All of this could be AF knocking on the door. I will not POAS, and I am off to give my blood (after I eat breakfast, of course)

No comments: