3/10/2008

This Morning's Dream

Since the ET, I have been very tired. The ET was Sat. On Sunday, I woke up at 7 for a pee and drugs (insert a pussy pellet and ingest estrace). I fell back asleep and was woken up at 10:30 am by a phone call. Today, I did the same 7 am thing and feel back asleep until 9:30. Since I had to go to work today, it made it interesting (i.e., very late).

During my morning snooze, I had a dream that seemed real. I woke up from my couch slumber to smell something burning. My grandmothers aluminum frying pan was on the stove (lower left) with nothing in it. The burner was on, so the pan was on fire and was melting. There was so much smoke and I was afraid the alarm would go off. I shut the burner and opened the sliding door for some fresh air. I wondered how the stove was turned on and how my grandmother's frying pan ended up on my stove. I mean, I don't even have it in my house. She lived in Florida and died two years ago. In my dream, I was telling people the story and tears would come to my eyes because I knew it was a paranormal event.

So, does this dream have any meaning? Aluminum may have been on my mind because I was looking for BPA free water bottles. It seems that SIG aluminum bottles are an option, but I was not comfortable with aluminum (even though it is coated). My grandmother used an aluminum pot and pan set for 50 years (it not 50, then when ever aluminum was available). Maybe my grandmother is trying to tell me something. I hope I get a "message" from my other grandmother.

No comments: