3/29/2008

Distraught

Apparently, I only blog when distraught. I guess this is my way of trying to stay sane in the most troubling time of my life.

I just finished watching "Into the Wild". I had read the book a while ago, so I knew what would happen. When the movie was done, I was depressed and crying. Not so much about the movie (even though it did draaaag on for a long time), but about my life (or lack thereof). I am lonely. I am sad. I feel empty.

Haven't talked to the male relative since the last upsetting conversation. Guess who called today and I mistakenly answered the phone? Not as drunk last time, but heard the same thing:
- try again
- cursing at me
- god talk
- do what will make me happy

What will make me happy? Will be pregnant by myself and having a baby and being alone make me happy? Who the fuck knows. I sure don't.

1 comment:

Almamay said...

I'm sorry to read you are so down and sorry I missed your birthday.

I've had treatment (with my own eggs) in two clinics in Europe that are well known for DE. Email me if you want to talk about it. Can't help about DE questions but I can comment on my own treatment.

One last thing. Statistics. Not all clinics or countries have the same criteria for their stats. You might want to ask what the stats are based on.